2015年10月29日木曜日

Art and Cat

Hi! Today, I tell you about my favorite picture.

Now, I belong to Orienteering Club, but I was a member of the Art Club when I was a high school student.  So I would often go round art museums.

This is the most impressive painting I have ever seen! 


↓ ↓ ↓ ↓



I saw it at the museum of art, Ehime 3 years ago.

This picture's title is "Dinner Party" and was drawn by Tsuguharu Fujita.

He was good at painting cats. In this picture, there is a cat behind the wall!

You know I love cats if you read my first article.
I was fascinated by the original use of color and the prettiness of the cat!! 

Someday I want to watch this picture with my own eyes again....


4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! I'm Sakusaku.
    I found a cat. The cat is so cute!
    I think the cat want to eat dinner on the desk.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I thought same!
      He must watch for an opportunity to eat the food.

      削除
  2. It's very nice. I like cats too. To see a cat, it's good to see by my own eyes, but also seeing pictures is good.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah, the real is more beautiful and wonderful.
      I wish you can watch it by your own eyes!

      削除