2015年10月23日金曜日

My friend

Hello! How are you today?
.
Today, I tell you about my friend.


Yesterday, I talked with my friend on skype for the first time in 2 month.
He lives in Kyoto now, so we can't see so often.

We went to the same school from 2009 to 2015.
 It was unfortunate to leave with him to go college...

During summer vacation, we met one time, but recently we hadn't contacted with.
So I was happy because he called me suddenly!!

We talked about many things. Lifestyle, school events, study at own school...
He seems like the life at Kyoto, and he said to me.

"Come to Kyoto in a few days!"

I decided to go there, the plan was organized by leaps and bounds.
I'm going to run the plan at end of the November.

I can't wait the day come!!! XD



4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! I'm Sakusaku.
    It's a nice plan!
    I hope you will have a good trip!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you!
      I'll work for earning the traveling expenses.

      削除
  2. Hi Ruka, I'm P.
    That sounds very very nice!☆
    Have fun~

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah, I'm going to take many pictures of beautiful scenery!
      I'll show you them!

      削除