2015年10月4日日曜日

Introduce myself and What I did this summer

Hello!:)

First, I'll tell you about me.
 'Ruka' is my nickname, it was named after the name of the junk food I like.
I'm called Ruka instead of my real name.

I'm from Ehime. Do you know anything about Ehime?
There is a mild climate. So Ehime is famous as oranges producing area.
Furthermore, there is the oldest hot spring in Japan. It's very beautiful and solemn.
It is said that the bathhouse appear in the 'Spirited Away' modeled after the hot spring.
I'm proud of it.

By the way, I love cats. I have a cat at my parents' home. I found him at an empty space 4 years ago.
He was thin and dirty. I gave him milk, gave him a bath, took him to a hospital for animals.
Now, he is healthy and naughty! I really love him beyond description!! I took pictures of him more 1,000!!
This blog's name 'SOU' is his name. I call him 'Soukun'.

Next, I'll tell you what I did this summer.
In this summer,I went to the three prefectures of Shizuoka, Ehime, Osaka.

I went to Shizuoka for training camp of the club. (I belong to a orienteering club now.
I'm not much good at running, but I work hard at training twice a week.)
We ran in the plural mountains.To my disappointment, we couldn't see Mt.Fuji owing to the bad weather.

After that, I went to my hometown Ehime. I went out with my old friends, and
we talked about own new life as an university student. That time was so exciting.

Finally, I went to Osaka with my brother for a live concert. We were thrilled to be
able to meet our favorite idol at close range.

As stated above, I enjoyed my summer vacation. I want to enjoy this second semester!

Thank you :D

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!
    I am Hikaru Yoshimoto. I love cats too!
    They are very cute and give me many energy!
    I have a cat in my parent's house.
    I'm looking forward to your summer vacation story!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. >Hikaru
      Thank you for your comment!
      I grad to hear that you love cats too because most of my friends say "I like dogs more than cats."

      I would like to look photographs of your cat!

      削除